Monday, March 26, 2007

Sorry I havent been here....

I have just recently gone back to work besides the fact I basically quit playing the main game. I am devoting 99% of my GEWar time to the donor game. I went through level 1 and 2 pretty quick and Now on 3 I think I have made enough of a mark to survive. The top few players of Level 3 seem to be at war, with 50k armies being flung all around. I didnt do a cout but it appears to be about 3/4 of million troops just on Tokyo in last 24 hours. I guess Sowens really wanted the city. Helo im sure could of defended it fine but I guess he figured F this, this is crazy , all for 1 city. Well Im gonna go for now. Whether or not I win that contest I think Im going to keep this Blog goin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nah mate, against sowens and exal I've went through about 2.5 million troops, and I'm still growing strong..