Thursday, March 29, 2007

69th Legion Leads Level 3

The 69th Legion under the leadership of me (i dont really do anything besides invite) took 1st place on the Level 3 Alliance rankings. We are a group of players who really didnt know each other untill joining the 69th. In fact 2 of us never used to get along at all, Now standing mighty and proud with an impressive city value of 525 million.

Sowens- A professional Gewarrior with an impressive city value of 300 million alone is not afraid to take on the mightyist.

Exal- Holds 178 million in city value himself dominating the USA and parts of canada and mexico.

Overkill- Pretty laid back and eager to help out the little guy gets a huge pat on the back from me.

Champ- Is a social player who seems to hold onto his few cities pretty well.

Mclanahan- Is the newest member of the 69th and Im sure he will do just fine.

Manda- Well shes the alliance princess and her main purpose is to flirt with the guys and keep us all on our toes.

And of course me...

Joedeuces124- Im not rich in geos but Im rich in heart. I havent been afraid t take on a few of the bigger players and yet I still seem to get my ass kicked from europe all the back to the USA. I have had my battles with a few but Bhuinga seems like he needs to make an example out of me . I took 2 of his cities so he nukes me with 2 nukes plus he keeps insisting on keeping me zeroed. O well its a war game.

2 comments:

fluteflute said...

69th are no longer on top!

Anonymous said...

Вот так история! [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-zabora/116-stroitelstvo-derevyannogo-zabora.html]скрипт строительного портала[/url]