Saturday, March 10, 2007

Donator Game.....

Wow! I have been away from the Donator game so long I forgot how much fun it was. If your not a donator then you should consider becoming one just to play the donator game. I had no idea what I was missing out on. There is a totally different banking system and the resources....There are more resources then just the standard Oil,Cotton and diamonds. You have fish,and you can farm your own uranium to make nukes ! If your not a donator yet then take my word, Spend $5 bux a month and have a ton of fun.


Become a donator by clicking this link....Become a Donator Today

3 comments:

nimc said...

didn't spend long on lvl one joe, not even a goodbye. Poor form matey.

Joedeuces124 GEWar.Net said...

I was gonna hook up with you about that Nim. I tried to level out of curiosity. I didn't have the city value or the 14 days in but it gave me the option to lvl. It turns out the city value was dropped and I was a donator back in December so it counted it from back then. I had no intention of leaving you guys high and dry like that. I dont leave places without saying goodbye and I definitely would of had you guys pick up my cities first.Im sending you thin on GEWar don too just in case you dont read it here. I have already started a lvl 2 alliance and it is growing nicely. You and all the other guys are welcome with me in lvl 2. You are a standup guy and looked out for me my 2 days there. Thank you

nimc said...

haha, that's alright joe. Shit happens. Good luck lvl 2