Thursday, March 1, 2007

Hotdogs

Day 2 in what I fear will become a blog war rather a conventional war.


The smoke is finally clearing from NA's nuke fest. As usual i have not picked up any of the nuked cities but then again I never really tried. I did try to pick up Tehran, it wasn't the biggest city out there but hey it was 14 mil. I think I should sling my nukes around a little more often. In fact everyone should throw a nuke or two a week just to keep things interested.
Commandos and Ukraine along with a couple of other small alliances proved this week that the little guy can bring down the big one. Just like when David slew Goliath, we have slew BNWorld. In fact we beat them so bad that JW forced Cobramx to resign as head of BNWarriors so that Warriors would join the war. I guess we were just too powerful for the almighty BNWorld.
I noticed that there have been NoOb alliances started now too. I dont know how I missed that because I think that would of been an ideal job for me. Im broke, bored and just feel the need to help out somewheres. Heh, maybe I should run my own NoOb alliance whether its sanctioned or not. I could teach these new guys a thing or two about GEWar

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the worst post published up to this point, you are trash talking other people, and making up stuff, watch out, joe

Anonymous said...

LOL

Shame this guy has to hide rather than show his true colors.

Unknown said...

who? me, i'm danqueca from BNW, who are you gewarrior???

Joedeuces124 GEWar.Net said...

danqueca is just mad cause I took his cites from him twice once right after he got it back and I have no hard feelings against BNW or am I accusing anyone of cheating. BNWorld was beat by a bunch of small and minor alliances. Its a war game, you got beat down and thats that why cry about it?

insouc said...

hi, interesting read!

especially this bit:
"...JW forced Cobramx to resign as head of BNWarriors so that Warriors would join the war."

cheers

Unknown said...

I'm not mad, you can be sure about it, my initial comment was about the blogging competition, i didn't think this could be useful information.

Now, just to clarify, JW never asked Cobra to resign, he is going to be promoted to play in world, as we rotate the leadership of warriors, i don't know why you make sttuf up like that, about you taking my cities, i don't know who should be more pissed, i have zeroed you like 3 times already, and i'm still holding this cities, you are broke, as you said. Anyway, i don't have hard feelings against you either, good luck joe...

Unknown said...

Joedeuces is a liar.

Joedeuces124 GEWar.Net said...

The city of Managua, Nicaragua was hit by joedeuces124. 2 bumbling defending armies (1,844 troops) were actually really hurt in this battle. 577 attacking troops were shot and buried on site. danqueca ran from the city screaming to return some day.

Manda91003 said...

Hey Joe!! (:

Unknown said...

i'll try to let you keep Felipe...