Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Levels

It seems Level one is owned by players who have been there way too long. I recently Moved up to lvl 2 and its about the same there so in 2 days I will be moving up to Level 3. lets see if theres anything more interesting going on there. I am based in the USA and it seems to be owned and ruled by a few people. Not like on the main game where there are over a hundred different city owners in North America alone. It looks like the might be a half dozen who control the continents on level 2.

There has been alot of debate as to people moving up when they are suppose to. i say let them stay in 1 and 2 because we are going to have all the fun up in level 3.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Level three is worse. There's about 30 people with about 10 owning a large part of the world. Ska and I own about 60% of africa.

fluteflute said...

At least on L3 we have levelled up - there is no excuse now. Especially after a request from an admin!

Unknown said...

At least on Level2 the 2 main alliances are actively figthing each other...

insouc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
insouc said...

lol why can't you edit comments here for spelling?! anyways my original (hopefully with no spelling mistakes this time): guess who has gone back to level1? he he, wonder if she ever got to level 3? lol

Joedeuces124 GEWar.Net said...

Whos the "She" you are referring too? TD? If so Before the donor game I had never met TD before but now since she spent a couple of days with us on Level 2 I will tell you that she is cool as shit. I dont know why so many of you dont like her.

Manda91003 said...

I'm cool with TD also..I think its horrible that so many people like to run others names through the mud instead of letting them form their own opinions about people. I know there are a lot of kids that play this game but lets try and leave the drama in high school (:

Manda91003 said...

OH and I wanted to comment on level 1 - GET OUT!! It wasn't designed for you guys to whip out your dicks and see whose is bigger..

Joedeuces124 GEWar.Net said...

Haha... Well put


I guess we leave everyone in the dust when we hit level 3 tonight :P

Manda91003 said...

I just hope we dont get our asses handed to us (:

insouc said...

hehe, well as someone who has been through the levels i was curious why TD who had been moaning on the forums about people not moving up, had not herself moved up since starting in december. she only did so since she could not maintain her hypocrisy as pointed out to her by admin.

so my question was why did she not move to level3 and instead reset herself to level 1? of course it is her right as is every players right as to the decisions they make.

cheers